The Retail Store Sales Associate works under the supervision of the Retail Store Manager and/or appointed Leaders. This position is a member of the Retail Store Sales team for the company.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Assist customers with product selection.
- Mastering the GP and POS programs.
- Upkeep of displays, inventory fills, and general store maintenance.
- Handling cash and CC sales transactions.
- Any other daily functions as required to maintain the business.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualification:
- Exemplary customer service skills (Required).
- Customer service working with professional clientele (law enforcement, military, first responders).
- Must be clean and neat in appearance.
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible.
- Decision-Making Skills – You will need to use the information you have gathered to make decisions on behalf of your company.
- Math Skills – Basic math skills will be needed.
- Attention to detail – Quality and organization are of the utmost importance.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain good communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with times of high stress and volume.
- Ability to use good judgment and logic.
- Good punctuality and attendance.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Mature attitude.
- Pride in work.
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Experience and Education:
- High School diploma and/or equivalent (required).
- Exemplary Customer Service Skills (required).
- Experience working with Professional Clientele (law enforcement, military, first responders).
- Knowledge of Firearms and/or Firearms Industry.