The Law Enforcement Sales Representative works under the supervision of the Law Enforcement Sales Manager and/or appointed Leaders. This position is a member of the Sales team for the company.
Essential Functions and Duties:
• Communicate with sales accounts given via e-mail, telephone, and fax.
• Set up new accounts.
• Process orders and returns.
• Build relationships with customers.
• Actively seek new accounts to increase sales.
• Attend sales meetings.
• Attend mandatory trade shows (usually up to 3).
• Keep open communication with sales management and other departments on sales activity.
• Travel to Law Enforcement / Commercial locations where assigned or as required.
• Attend Law Enforcement / Commercial Dealers shows, including all AmChar shows.
• Travel to company’s office in Rochester, NY / Summerville, SC for trainings/meetings with Sales Managers and Sales Representatives.
• Other duties assigned or required by your supervisor or management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualification:
• Analytical Skills.
• Decision-Making Skills – You will need to use the information you have gathered to make decisions on behalf of your company.
• Math Skills – Basic math skills will be needed.
• Negotiating Skills.
• Attention to detail – Quality and organization are of the utmost importance.
• Must work well in a team environment and maintain good communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with times of high stress and volume.
• Ability to use good judgment and logic.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
• Good punctuality and attendance.
• Strong sense of personal responsibility
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Mature attitude.
• Pride in work.
• Ability to multitask and remain flexible.
Experience and Education:
• High School diploma and/or equivalent (required).