POSITION: Inside Sales Administrative Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Commercial Sales
REPORTS TO: National Sales Manager
The Inside Sales Administrative Assistant works under the supervision of the National Sales Manager and/or appointed Leaders. This position is a member of the Sales team for the company.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Communicate with sales accounts via e-mail, telephone, and fax.
- Set up new accounts.
- Process orders and returns.
- Build relationships with customers.
- Actively seek new accounts to increase sales.
- Attend sales meetings.
- Maintain a book of business with assigned existing accounts.
- Keep open communication with sales management and other departments.
- Achieve individual Sales goals set by management.
- Call and return calls and emails to dealers.
- Other duties assigned or required by your supervisor or management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualification:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Math Skills – Basic math skills will be needed.
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail – Quality and organization are of the utmost importance.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain good communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with times of high stress and volume.
- Decision-Making Skills – You will need to use the information you have gathered to make decisions on behalf of your company.
- Ability to use good judgment and logic.
- Ability to take and follow direction.
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Good punctuality and attendance.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
- Ability to complete tasks on time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Mature attitude.
- Pride in work.
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible.
Experience and Education:
- High School diploma and/or equivalent (required).