POSITION: Remote Commercial Sales Representative
DEPARTMENT: Commercial Sales
REPORTS TO: National Sales Manager
The Remote Commercial Sales Representative works under the supervision of the National Sales Manager and/or appointed Leaders. This position is a member of the Sales team for the company.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Communicate with sales accounts given via e-mail, telephone, and fax.
- Set up new accounts.
- Process orders and returns.
- Build relationships with customers.
- Actively seek new accounts to increase sales.
- Attend sales meetings.
- Attend mandatory trade shows.
- Participate in inventory cycle counts as assigned by management.
- Keep open communication with sales management and other departments.
- Travel to attend Commercial Dealers shows, including all AmChar shows.
- Travel to company’s offices in Rochester, NY / Summerville, SC for trainings/meetings with Sales Managers and Sales Representatives.
- Other duties assigned or required by your supervisor or management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualification:
- Analytical Skills.
- Decision-Making Skills – You will need to use the information you have gathered to make decisions on behalf of your company.
- Math Skills – Basic math skills will be needed.
- Negotiating Skills.
- Attention to detail – Quality and organization are of the utmost importance.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain good communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with times of high stress and volume.
- Ability to use good judgment and logic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Good punctuality and attendance.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Mature attitude.
- Pride in work.
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible.
Experience and Education:
- High School diploma and/or equivalent (required).